An AirTran Jet Connect Bombardier CRJ200 model. Bring back the history of AirTran’s regional flights with this AirTran CRJ200 . AirTran had Air Wisconsin operate the CRJ200 for the airline for a while during the 2000s. The airline moved away from contract regional flights in 2004. This model is also a MHI CRJ200 jet as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries acquired the CRJ program from Bombardier.
The Air Wisconsin name is listed on this CRJ with the AirTran Jet Connect titles. You can learn more about the CRJ200 on this page.
- 1 – Flight Miniatures 1:100 Scale Bombardier CRJ200 Plastic Snap-Fit Model.
- AirTran Jet Connect – Air Wisconsin livery.
- Ships using the USPS with First-Class Package Service or Priority Mail for large orders.
- United States shipping starting at $3.35 for one model. See cart for full details.
- Ships within 1 business day.
- Learn more on our shipping page.
- International shipping available.
There are no reviews yet.