A Bombardier CRJ200 SkyWest 30th Anniversary aircraft model. This CRJ200 features the SkyWest Airlines 30th Anniversary livery. SkyWest’s 30th anniversary livery is a rare livery that was featured on this specific jet until 2008. This jet is modeled after the real jet N443SW, Serial Number 7638. As of 2021, this CRJ200 is still flying with airline and being operated for United. The jet is also known the MHI CRJ200 as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries purchased the aircraft program from Bombardier.
You can take home this unique SkyWest model and livery at our very competitive prices.
Learn more about the CRJ200 jet on this page.
- 1 – Flight Miniatures 1:100 Scale Bombardier CRJ200 Plastic Snap-Fit Model.
- SkyWest 30th anniversary livery.
- Ships using the USPS with First-Class Package Service or Priority Mail for large orders.
- United States shipping starting at $3.35 for one model. See cart for full details.
- Ships within 1 business day.
- Learn more on our shipping page.
- International shipping available.
There are no reviews yet.