A Bombardier CRJ200 Delta Connection SkyWest 2002 Olympics aircraft model. This is a very rare CRJ200 with the Delta and SkyWest 2002 Olympics livery. The livery was made to commemorate the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah. Delta Air Lines had a hub in Salt Lake City, so it was a good fit for them. This aircraft is also known as the MHI CRJ200 as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries purchased the aircraft program from Bombardier.
The SkyWest Airlines logo is displayed at the front of the aircraft.
You can take home this unique model and livery at our very competitive prices.
Learn more about the CRJ200 jet on this page.
- 1 – Flight Miniatures 1:100 Scale Bombardier CRJ200 Plastic Snap-Fit Model.
- 2002 Olympics – Delta Connection and SkyWest livery.
- Ships using the USPS with First-Class Package Service or Priority Mail for large orders.
- United States shipping starting at $3.35 for one model. See cart for full details.
- Ships within 1 business day.
- Learn more on our shipping page.
- International shipping available.
There are no reviews yet.