A Bombardier CRJ700 American Eagle model. This CRJ700 model is painted in the old American Eagle livery that the company had before the merger with US Airways. You can own a piece of American Airlines and Bombardier history with this model. This aircraft is also known as the MHI CRJ700 as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries purchased the CRJ aircraft program from Bombardier.
The tail number for this model is N500AE (Serial Number , which is now operated by PSA Airlines under the American Eagle banner. It was the first CRJ700 for American Eagle.
You can take home this model at our very competitive prices.
Learn more about the CRJ200 jet on this page.
- 1 – Flight Miniatures 1:100 Scale Bombardier CRJ200 Plastic Snap-Fit Model.
- American Eagle Livery (Pre-Merger – US Airways).
- Ships using the USPS with First-Class Package Service or Priority Mail for large orders.
- United States shipping starting at $3.35 for one model. See cart for full details. Save money on shipping by purchasing more than one model.
- Ships within 1 business day.
- Learn more on our shipping page.
- International shipping available.