A Boeing 717-200 Delta Air Lines Model. Own one a Boeing 717 model with the livery of the largest operator of the fleet, Delta. Delta Air Lines became the largest operator of the 717 when they acquired all of AirTran’s/Southwest’s Boeing 717 jet in 2012. In 2015, they were operating all of the 717 aircraft that they acquired. The model of the jet is a plastic snap-fit that is made by Flight Miniatures.
This is good opportunity to own a piece of aviation history as Delta is looking to remove the commercial jet from its fleet as a response to the global decline in air travel. The 717 is a rare aircraft as only 156 were built.
You can learn more about Delta’s Boeing 717-200s here.
- 1 – Flight Miniatures 1:200 Scale Boeing 717-200 jet Plastic Snap-Fit Model.
- TWA 1990s to 2000s livery (before the AA merger).
- Ships using the USPS with First-Class Package Service or Priority Mail for large orders.
- Ships within 1 business day.
- Learn more on our shipping page.
- International shipping available.
There are no reviews yet.